OMS Service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know a source for service kits for the OMS Workhorse Regulator? Im looking for both 1st and 2nd stage kits. Also does anyone know if there is a seperate kit to be used when you use the reg for Deco gases above 40% or are there only overhaul kits made for 40% and below?

Thanks, that surprises me. Last time I checked, OMS wouldnt sell them to non dealers. Thats why I was looking for other sources.
Myles

Thanks, that surprises me. Last time I checked, OMS wouldnt sell them to non dealers. Thats why I was looking for other sources.
Myles

It is interesting that they are only offered in the closeout section of the OMS site. I guess closeout items must carry a different liability that regular items.:confused:

Anyone been inside one of these? I'd love to know how similar they are to a Mk2.

I dive a set of OMS Deep Performance R-600s with a Workhorse as an octo. Very basic design. The guts of both 2nds are very similar to each other. The Deep Performance 2nd reminds me of Beuchat VX10. Not sure about the Workhorse 1st, though.

The OMS R-600 1st is strikingly similar to the Scubamax RG-1008. product and a Problue FS-850D http://www.problue.com.tw/ag2.htm

In fact, OMS is selling one of the Scubamax RG-1008 regs on eBay as closeout along with a few other 2nds made by Problue of Taiwan.

I wonder why they have them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom