Closed OMS Slipstream L for Hollis F1 LT XL

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I realize that this may be a longshot, but I'm looking to trade my size-Large OMS Slipstream SCUBA Diving fins for a Set of Hollis F1 LT dive fins in size-XL . I need something more negative and with slightly larger footpockets for use with my drysuit.

I made a minor modification (improvement) by putting a small hole in the tip of each footpocket to to allow them to drain out better.

FTF if possible would be great to save the cost of shipping. I may be at the OWD SCUBA Fleamarket in Wall, NJ on March 10 and am planning to go to BTS at the Meadowlands later in March. Generally available for a greater Philly/SEPA meetup, or I'm frequently in Lancaster county as well.

20240211_111436.jpg

20240211_111446.jpg

If you need weight, have you considered Turtles? I truly love mine...

If you need weight, have you considered Turtles? I truly love mine...
Any idea what their actual buoyancy is?

In my FW measurement, per-pair:
  • SuperNova (L) are +0.2
  • Eddys (XL) are neutral
  • Slipstreams (L) are -0.4

Eddys are certainly too light with my DS & doubles
Slipstreams were too small to try with DS.

I don't want to go so heavy that I can't dive singles dry too

My understanding is that Turtles are about as negative as fins go - well unless you cross the Mob.

Any idea what their actual buoyancy is?
Despite the engineer in me, no I've never done that...

Shame you aren't closer, I'd let you try them... Also have Jets... and the OG F1's... and DR's....

Try Zeagle recons, negative and lots of power.

Well deciding to just sell for now and see if i stumble on something FTF that I can try or if the weighted SuperNovas do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom