On Criminally Inept Instructors, or The Successful Application of the Nutcracker Maneuver.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard rumors of a certain dive op who's DM's have a history of doing this in interior rooms of the Vandy. Video made for a good laugh though.

You have to google it yourself. I don't want to get booted from the board for explaining it, but there is a complete instructional video. Google Warhammer maneuver.

I've never seen that. Obviously a novice.. He needs a weightbelt and you never, ever set the tank down. You need to be swimming and underway to avoid unnecessary "back flow". It does seem obvious but it probably is worth mentioning, for this application, the frog kick provides some distinct advantages.

You have to google it yourself. I don't want to get booted from the board for explaining it, but there is a complete instructional video. Google Warhammer maneuver.
Is that what happened to the last person who posted a link to that? I was wondering where he'd gone.

Speaking of the WH:
дерьме случается

No one gets banned for the warhammer. I own SB because of it. Ya. Rly. :D

Oh my god. That's amazing. The instruction video even shows quite decent diving skills for the task at hand, except for the fact that the guy rises as does his business, making for an almost crappy situation.

You cheated the Darwin Award Review board. Congratulations on a job well done. Glad to hear you are OK also..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom