One 4.2 kidde complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
I have one Kidde 4.2 compressor complete with moisture trap, fllter and filling attachment remaining. It is powered with a 5 HP 220 volt commercial motor with shut off switch. Unit is 4500PSI. Priced at $1750 plus shipping. Unit is shown on my website sheldensportinggoods.com
For more info call (316 992-0505) or write ( jlshelden@sbcglobal,net. )
Jim Shelden

I have one Kidde 4.2 compressor complete with moisture trap, fllter and filling attachment remaining. It is powered with a 5 HP 220 volt commercial motor with shut off switch. Unit is 4500PSI. Priced at $1750 plus shipping. Unit is shown on my website sheldensportinggoods.com
For more info call (316 992-0505) or write ( jlshelden@sbcglobal,net. )
Jim Shelden
Hello Jim,
I purchased a 4,500 psi unit from you 20 years ago. Have only used about 60 hours on her and since then it's been stored in dry environment. To me that hasn't even been broken in. I need to sell it but need to know what it's worth. Grade E to E+. Have Aviation Oil and air testing kit. I'm downsizing. Machine in mint condition. Do you think $1,200 to $1,500 fair ? Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom