One day free for Sydney Dive- Yay or Nay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jose Luis Marques

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll have a rare chance to visit Sydney this November, and id like to know id there are any sites I must add to my logbook. I only have one day free, the 25th, and ive visited some websites to check out what's to see.

Id appreciate whatever tips you can give this visitor!

Well the obvious answer is Yes, however, given that's a Monday your options will depend on finding a buddy or social group you can go out with for a shore dive (the operators of boat dives pretty much only go Thu-Sun).

Having said that, there are heaps of great shore dives in Sydney. My favourites are at Kurnell - The Leap, The Steps and Monument. Good chance of seeing a weedy sea dragon.

Suggest you check out a few of the Facebook groups, eg. Sydney Dive Buddy Network and Scuba Dive Sydney

Well the obvious answer is Yes, however, given that's a Monday your options will depend on finding a buddy or social group you can go out with for a shore dive (the operators of boat dives pretty much only go Thu-Sun).

Having said that, there are heaps of great shore dives in Sydney. My favourites are at Kurnell - The Leap, The Steps and Monument. Good chance of seeing a weedy sea dragon.

Suggest you check out a few of the Facebook groups, eg. Sydney Dive Buddy Network and Scuba Dive Sydney

Thank you! I'll look up those dive sites, and I should really try for Sunday afternoon. Thank you for the leads on the groups!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom