One Spot and One Spot Only This Weekend OC Maryland!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EastcoastdiverLLC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I had a last minute cancellation and have one spot and one spot only open this weekend in Ocean City Maryland. See the Details Below. We are hitting the USS Blenny on Saturday and the African Queen on Sunday. The second dive site on both days is up to a vote, either stay on site or move...

OClogo.jpg

Ocean City Maryland, Sept 19th and 20th, 2009

Below is an excerpt from the OC Dive Boat Site.

"What Can You See Diving in Ocean City, MD?
Maryland is home to many military and civilian ship wrecks as well as many artificial reef site. Each site is blooming with various species of life and growth formations. On any dive you may run across Flounder, Sea Bass, Tautog (aka Black Fish), Striped Bass, Spade Fish, Sheepshead, Sea Trout, Seahorses, Stargazers, Pufferfish, Amberjack, Black Drum, Colorful Butterfly Fish, Atlantic Triggerfish, Northern (Clawed) Lobster, Dolphin, Sea Turtles, Leatherback Turtles, Whales, Rays, Sharks and you can even find lost antique artifacts."

Need more information regarding the local dive sites, water temperatures, and visibility? Simply click on the OC Dive Boat logo above for more details.

$100 Deposit Required to Sign Up. Pease print and sign a copy of our Travel Policy and return it with your deposit. ("six pack")

PRICE: $130 per diver, per day (two tank dive daily)

I'll be announcing accommodations as the dates near...

Add the SDI Boat or Wreck specialty to this trip!

No time to make all the links work in the thread, go here for the page on our site.

Gary​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom