One spot available in Nautilus Belle Amie May 11-19, 2021 $400 off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all SB’ers,

One of my dive buddies decided to drop off this trip due to the pandemic situation. So we are looking for his replacement.

You can browse the trip detail here: Socorro 2021 aboard the Belle Amie

And post questions or PM me for additional info.

You can use the $400 off for partial payment of the 2021 marine park fee, which is $75/diver/day, I think.

This is a very nice boat and sought after. I had to book it for my group of 8 divers 2 years in advance.

After my first trip to Socorro 2 years ago
Socorro 22-30 December, 2018 Trip Report I decided to return with a different Nautilus boat and at different time of the year for a bit of variety. I heard May is great for seeing baitball with pelagic & dolphin hunting on the baitball.

I think the operation & us divers have been gaining a lot of experience & put together a good protocols to minimize guests from getting the COVID-19. I feel pretty good about it and booked on this Nautilus Belle Amie for Jan 7-15, 2021 trip, joining @Cert1967’s group.

Also, I just came back from Costa Rica for 11-day trip with Okeanos Aggressor 1. Everyone was happy and no one got sick. I feel this trip in May would be even safer and we may get the COVID-19 vaccines available to us by then, I hope.

So, come on & join us! @Soloist & @uncfnp will be in my group.

Cheers,
Dan

You can use the $400 for something else. This is from the Nautilus website New park fees in Mexico - Nautilus Liveaboards

upload_2020-12-12_13-24-52.png

BTW, we will have 5 full days of diving. So the Marine Park fee is $375.

I plan to use the $375 credit to do a two-tank boat dive in Gordo Bank / Cabo Pulmo before boarding Nautilus Belle Amie on Jan 7, 2021 and $100 for the 5-day diving in Socorro. I’ll call Nautilus next week to confirm it.

Plan to do the same on May 11, 2021.

Here’s my last trip on Nautilus Undersea.

If you want to see Silvertip sharks, Socorro is the place to see. You’ll see more Silvertip sharks in Socorro than in any other places I’ve been diving in (Cocos, Galápagos, Maldives, Palau, Raja Ampat, Komodo, Red Sea, etc.). I don’t know why that is.

Hi Dan. Any takers on the trip yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom