One spot left on Sten Johansson's Malpelo half charter, April 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sten Johansson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I haven't been on Scubaboard in a while.

I'm looking for an adventurous and skilled diver (at least 200 dives, Nitrox certified, experienced in dive conditions like Malpelo, Cocos, Socorro or Galapagos) who has a flexible schedule and can make a last-minute dive trip happen. I still have one space left on my first-ever half charter. Please send me a message if you (or someone you know) can join me in Malpelo next month. The dates are from April 18th to 28th, 2019.

More information here: Why I Have Chosen Ferox as My First Malpelo Liveaboard Charter

Amazing Sten - if I was free I'd leap on it - but I will put the word out there and try to recruit an experienced diver for your adventure. It should be incredible and who knows more about diving at Malpelo than you do :) All the best Dom
dom@diveadvice.com

Hey Dom, thanks for dropping in! If you were free to join me... that would have been nice!
Recruiting an experienced diver... I would appreciate that!
My better half sends her regards. :)
Cheers,
Sten

Back
Top Bottom