Online Nitrox and SDA??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I looked at the SSI class and for $120 to teach me how to use my computer just didn't make sense to me.
I have no problem doing a PADI course, I have done a PADI course with no issues. I just did not complete my practical in time. My LDS was selling the class at $180, without any dives. So for 80 bucks I got a nitrox card. If it works great, I got a nitrox card, if it doesn't work then, I will post my experinces on SB so to warn other divers on here that are looking at the class.

Take it as a quest to see if this site is a scam, if I lose 80 bucks in the process, I feel I did it for a good cause.

By the Way, looking at PADI site, there are tons of agencies that I have never heard of. Not saying they ain't great courses just saying I never heard of them.

I do feel that I learned what I needed to learn. And personally I feel that I would use nitrox to dive the nitrox table and not use it to dive the air table. I can't justify using the more expensive gas to do a more conservative dive. Will I die? Maybe.

Soonerwink, did they give a reason as to why they wouldn't except the card?
Ultimately you have to be the judge, but take it from me ... the few bucks are well worth it.

....100...ok just had to get that out of the way.

....100...ok just had to get that out of the way.
What was that? The post count before a Mod deleted some posts...?

If so glad it wasn't closed. :eyebrow:

I think they kept all of them. Just seeing the 98 bothered me, so I went for the gold.

That link's not working for me.

Back
Top Bottom