Open dates for the "Under Pressure"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAD Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a chance to dive with Capt. JT on board his boat the "Under Pressure" you will not find a more dive experienced capt. he has done the Doria, most (if not all)of the Billy Mitchel fleet off the VB coast, 1 sits at 380fsw. He is very safety minded & does not hold back when he sees the need so if you are thin skinned or can't take some constructive criticism maybe this isn't for you.
But he is fair.

Hatterass, NC
July 25 & 26 Malchase 200ft one spot contact Kristine Rae krolmsted@rti.org

July 31 rec depth 4 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com $135

August 1 & 2 rec depth 1 spot contact captjt@mindspring.com $135

August 7 rec depth 6 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com $135

August 30 fishing trip 4 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com $150

Sept 4 rec depth 6 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com $135

Sept 5-7 deep.... includes one overnight 1 spot contact Karen Flynn karenflynn@cablespeed.com

Va Beach, Va

Sept 12 & 13 Mexicana 140ft contact Trey Trey.A.Knox@uscg.mil

Sept 18 Morgan/CC rec depth 6 spots $110 contact captjt@mindspring.com

Sept 19 & 20 deep 300ft new wreck 2 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com

Sept 25 Morgan/CC rec depth 6 spots $110 contact captjt@mindspring.com

Sept 26 & 27 Ocean Venture or TBD 6 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com

Oct 2 Morgan/CC rec depth 6 spots $110 contact captjt@mindspring.com

Oct 3 & 4 New wreck 326ft 3 spots contact captjt@mindspring.com

Be safe
Capt JT

We're signed up for July 31/Aug1-2................:D

Capt JT and Underpressure are a class act. The boat is large and air conditioned that can easily fit 8-10 people onboard, but he runs it as a 6 pack so theres a ton of room to move around.:cool2:

I am on the boat Aug. 15/16 notice no spots open that weekend, doing deep dives like the Manuela at 160fsw.

I am also doing the Sept 12/13 to the Mexicana. I believe there are 1 or 2 spots open. It is listed at 140fsw, but the top is right at 110 & you can do a nice dive there. It is an awesome site.

I am also on Sept. 26/27 to the Ocean Venture, no need to pump that 1 the OV is 1 of the best, although challenging site off our coast, 160 fsw is easily hit. But last time I dove it I only came up with 145 on my BT.

I will probably hit some of the Rec. trips also, but it will depend on $$$ since I plan on doing my Trimix class in October.

Back
Top Bottom