Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone who is looking for correct information on any issue with this "Chinese Virus" should look at somewhere else!!!!

Anything that's opposite to my posts are facts, right?
Get real old mate
They might just say something. Could not find it in any other source. It could have happened.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This is a friendly site and depends on mutual respect.

Bullying remarks have been removed and the member thread banned.

I think everybody must belief what they want to belief. But here I don't see any numbers that make me worrying about this virus. I just look at the numbers here and here is nothing wrong, we have high numbers, but a lot are false positives and the numbers of hospitalised and death are not going up. Let everybody decide for their own if they want to take a (small) risk or not. Like you do with other diseases also. Then the weak people protect theirselves. This has nothing to do with egoism or no respect, but with the truth as a human lives normally. The economy must go further and if you lost a friend or family member because of deferred cancer care, this is also sad and more sad because there is no life saved.
The calculations for my country are as I mentioned before are only 14.000 till 21.000 years saved, but 100.000 till 400.000 years lost because of suicided, deferred care (cancer, hearthattacks, operations, etc). The scale is in the wrong way now. That is also important to know.
But this is my country, and I don't know if people are dying in Indonesia. But I know we can go back to normal here.Happely you see more and more people saying: no, this is enough, we go back to normal.
What do you think now? Two months later. Excess mortality for weeks in a row in the Netherlands 100 per day.

The regulation is that there are no visa for tourist until further notice. At this Facebook page you always can find the latest updates.

Well kind of but not really. If you are a foreigner with out a KITAS and really want to get into Indonesia its pretty easy. I know several people that have been flying in from all over the world. About 2-3 months ago the the rules changed and foreigners can apply for a business visa and this will allow you to come into Indonesia for 3 months then once in country you can apply for a social visa and this gives you another 6 months and then after that you can keep getting your social extended until corona is over.

The business visa is very easy to get, all you need is an "Indonesian Sponsor" any visa agency (easiest place to find one is Bali) will gladly be your sponsor for a "fee" they will also file for your TELEX and once that is approved they will apply for your VISA and poof!! your good to go, Indonesia here you come!

Also check around there are lots of liveaboards still running in Komodo, Raja, Alor, Banda, etc. A big group of friends just did an LOB in Komodo 2 weeks ago and loved it. I also have a friend that owns an LOB and he has been non stop fully booked for the last couple months.

Well kind of but not really. If you are a foreigner with out a KITAS and really want to get into Indonesia its pretty easy. I know several people that have been flying in from all over the world. About 2-3 months ago the the rules changed and foreigners can apply for a business visa and this will allow you to come into Indonesia for 3 months then once in country you can apply for a social visa and this gives you another 6 months and then after that you can keep getting your social extended until corona is over.

The business visa is very easy to get, all you need is an "Indonesian Sponsor" any visa agency (easiest place to find one is Bali) will gladly be your sponsor for a "fee" they will also file for your TELEX and once that is approved they will apply for your VISA and poof!! your good to go, Indonesia here you come!

Also check around there are lots of liveaboards still running in Komodo, Raja, Alor, Banda, etc. A big group of friends just did an LOB in Komodo 2 weeks ago and loved it. I also have a friend that owns an LOB and he has been non stop fully booked for the last couple months.
The sponsor has to show an evidence of 10.000 USD per person sponsored, I think. And a negative PCR test. Anyway, not the simple visa upon arrival thing yet. For people who want to spend twoo weeks holiday not attractive at all yet.

And a 14 day self quarantine on arrival to your destination is still mandatory.. Yet, very few seem to follow that sadly

And a 14 day self quarantine on arrival to your destination is still mandatory.. Yet, very few seem to follow that sadly

No need to do that since we will have to show negative PCR swab test before being allowed boarding the boat (at least for my case).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom