Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some airlines have already announced that Proof of Vaccination” will be required for boarding international flights.

Will resorts be inundated with oldies and diabetics in early 2021? :p

maybe I'm 60 so do I count in the oldies? Don't have diabetes though.

maybe I'm 60 so do I count in the oldies? Don't have diabetes though.

Same age as me so you’re old. So say my kids anyway. :mad: I believe that in order to jump the line, you’re going to have to have two qualifying conditions. Obesity and diabetes will get you an early shot. I’m diabetic but too skinny.

I believe that in order to jump the line, you’re going to have to have two qualifying conditions.
Not decided yet. Lots of arguments......CDC should be making its statements on this soon. The states need to know! Vaccinating so many people will be hard no matter how it's done. It makes sense to vaccinate the hospital workers first......they are greatly exposed, and they are right there so it is easy.

The initial vaccination have to be selective and should aim at the most vulnerable parties. Tourist can wait.
60 is still regarded as not too old in HK. 65 is.

Back
Top Bottom