OPS Fins – a 20 year old fantasy fulfilled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YOU saved my diving life buddy. Force Fins stopped my leg cramps. Single biggest gift I ever got from a pair of fins. Thousands of dives later and I’ve never cramped again.
I like you. Been a friend for a long time..let me find some special Force Fin for you. Ok. Your choice.

Attachments

• bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 87
I was on a trip about 12 years ago in Mauritius. Another diver from South Africa asked to borrow my fins for a dive. He had the same problem as me with cramps. He made me sell him my fins (FF Pros) at the end of the trip. Thanks to him I have Flying Force Fins now. We still communicate and he’s still using those fins today!

Force-fin-cap-1.jpg
I was on a trip about 12 years ago in Mauritius. Another diver from South Africa asked to borrow my fins for a dive. He had the same problem as me with cramps. He made me sell him my fins (FF Pros) at the end of the trip. Thanks to him I have Flying Force Fins now. We still communicate and he’s still using those fins today!
Let's start with a Force Fin cap ?

Let's start with a Force Fin cap ?

I have one. Keep me in mind when you start to liquidate those boxes. I see some mighty fine fins in there. Happy to buy more. You can never have too many of the best.

I would happy to give this blue one (and its brother) a new home

Attachments

• 20210112_100507-fw (2)_LI.jpg
    20210112_100507-fw (2)_LI.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 96
Yellow and or red for me! XXL. When you get around to it.

I would happy to give this blue one (and its brother) a new home
Funny you noticed the Hockey fin I made for you !!!! and many more were found, some made in special High Performance Poly-Urethane. Your one of my best friends so don't worry. To bad your Dive Shop sells fins made in ....but a nice 20 pairs for Navy came in today. Maybe your in this picture ? Covered faces for good reason.
DSC_0693.jpg

Found these Force Fin designs. But they will need to be laced up with out ballistic fabric foot pocket. Plus they have Winglet mounts and back side winglets and Vortex generators. So the idea will be selling a SD-1 Force Fin blades I have and add these to the sale. Then you can re lace ....takes around one hour. Who care we have all the time on hand with this LOCKDOWN. Looks like it is going to take some time to sort, but then I have the time next week. Till then take a peek. Here is a pair made up in orange
IMG_4578-fw.jpg
Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin
IMG_4208-1000.jpg
IMG_4209-1000.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom