Orange Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bald Wookie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello Folks

I am on the hunt for a pair of the Scubapro Jet Fins in Orange, preferably size XL.

Does anyone have any knowledge on where I could purchase? I have reached out to a few shops in Asia.

Cheers!

Image for reference:
12345.jpg

Orange is not a normal color listed in the catalog, therefore Scubapro offers them as a special order every couple of years or so. Shops/operators are sent a message asking how many of the special order fins and colors do they want. After the replies are received Scubapro places the order for manufacturing of the fins. It usually takes several months before the fins become available. So, you’ll have to shop around, perhaps even contact dive shops that sell Scubapro to see if they have a pair in stock. You can also try online sight such as eBay, Amazon, or you may get lucky here on SB. Good luck.

I have reached out to tech diving limited to see if they have any in stock.

Waiting on replies from Asian stores if they have any also.

I am aware of the pre-order, I missed it by 3 days last year.

The link was old they say so no go on the orange xxl

These are a nice alternative if you can't find the jets you want: Deep 6 Eddy Flippers They're closer to neutrally buoyant than jets which I guess is a benefit or drawback depending on perspective. I own a pair of these and like them. The foot pocket is different from Jets, I had to replace my scubapro booties with something else in order to get a good fit.

upload_2021-3-31_11-8-19.png

Yeah, I have used the RK3s which are similar, but I prefer the heavier Jet. Thanks though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom