Orange Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They'll be Taiwanese, pretty sure all Jets are now, and they'll be spendy coz it's Japan and dive gear, the double whammy... I'll see what I can come up with.

They'll be Taiwanese, pretty sure all Jets are now, and they'll be spendy coz it's Japan and dive gear, the double whammy... I'll see what I can come up with.
As far as I know they are all made in Taiwan now, I have two pair of these newer Jets, my older 2x US made ones I use for bumpy conditions, the bigger foot pocket helps with getting them on and off when not drowning is the first priority.

I was on a mission to find the grey camo ones...

DSC_2951Turtle & Ray Productions Curacao.jpg

and succeeded....

I can get them here in Japan, message me if you like, happy to help. I've not read the thread past the first post so apologise if this has been resolved.

Oh my Lordie you may have just made my day sir.

Let me double/triple check to see what size I need in the Taiwan size setup and I'll let you know!

I was on a mission to find the grey camo ones...

View attachment 658255

and succeeded....

I was so torn between the orange and the grey camo. I have the Halcyon Urban camo wing so would match well, but also going for some orange highlights so the orange fins would be perfecto. Decisions....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom