Orca D620 Feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't used or tried that light, but I did make the (unfortunate) decision to buy one of their other canister lights - Orca Torch D611 2400 Lumen Canister Light

... I say unfortunate because I think it worked maybe once, and unreliably at that. Then it cut out on the second dive I tried to take it on (and I mean, on the dive) and wouldn't turn back on, so I had to go to backups. I would not buy another Orca light myself... though I'm posting here mostly because I'm curious to hear if others have had better experiences. Maybe I just had particularly bad luck.

I may go dig it out of my "pile of crap I regret buying" storage bag to see if it still doesn't function. (FWIW, I also found the entire thing to be of shoddy quality. The case come broken, the goodman handle was shoddy - and I believe missing pieces at that... not impressive at all. But I guess you get what you pay for?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom