Organization Problems!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dives4Fun

Registered
Reaction score
I live in Canada and saw the Alec Peirce scuba tech tips which highlighted the OrcaTorch.

I did some research then went down to my local dive store to try to get them to order one. They have been trying for about a month to try and get pricing to no avail.

They finally gave up and told me they would not pursue the brand further because if they cant even get pricing from sales (or even a response) then how would they be for service?

VERY DISAPPOINTING!

I love watching his videos. I've learned so much from him that otherwise would have been very difficult.

Hello Dives4Fun,
Sorry to know what happened to you.
Could you please let us know which dive shop you went to? We'll check and contact them ASAP!
Meanwhile, you can also order OrcaTorch products on this website in Canada: http://orcatorch.ca/

Thanks for your intervention. If all goes well I should be able to get my new dive light this week!

Back
Top Bottom