Origin of Neptune Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe that the "Texas Swamp Divers" is the Texas branch of NDI which is why it is on the logo.

Or TexasMike is taking special interest money from NDI to promote them hehehehe (Now I know where my $400 I am faxing them is really going....TexasMike give it back hehehehe)

The facts:
  1. King Neptune lives in Southern California
  2. Neptune Divers International (NDI) did come from his name. More background on how the group was founded will be made available from LadyDiver as soon as she officially launches the club
  3. "Texas Swamp Diving Team" borrowed from the ScubaDillos "Swamp Diving" commitee. We will have written permission from the individual who owns the rights to "Swamp Diving", "Swamp Divers" and "Swamp Diving Team" to use TSDT as long as we preface the TSDT with "NDI" or "Neptune Divers, Int'l" and actively make the distinction that it we are us and not him.
  4. And the NDI/TSDT will be the first branched of of NDI to be "officially" organized. This is due to us having the largest number of people closest together that are already halfway organized anyhow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom