OS Systems SARR Drysuit XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM95

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
DSRTFE-3_081118.gif
drysuit3.jpg

This drysuit is a front entry suit with about 5 dives on it. Its in excellent condition. It comes with the dry gloves and wrist rings, heavy undergarments, fleece booties, fleece under gloves, hood, bag (has the previous owners name on the end of the bag in marker) neck ring, seals have not been cut and ankle weights.

Size 12/13 boots. I'm 6'1 280 w/ 40" waist and size 13 shoe and I fit in it. It also has the optional relief zipper, leg pouch on right side and reflective tape and orange neoprene gloves. From the website:

* Materials: Tough, Military Spec high tenacity 210 denier High Count nylon in Sea Rescue Orange for high visibility. High Count nylon contains more threads woven into each square inch of fabric. The resulting fabric has a very tightly packed weave for extraordinary abrasion and puncture resistance. All seams are made with quadruple interlocking stitching for strength and then fusion sealed inside for water tightness.
* Waterproof Coating: The 210 HC nylon is triple coated with 6-7 ounces of polyurethane on the inside of the fabric for protected waterproofing, Two solutions coats of polyurethane are impregnated deep into the fibers of the nylon. A high molecular density layer of polyurethane is then laminated to these solution coats for total waterproofing and for internal abrasion resistance.
* Testing: Each suit is individually pressure tested underwater
* Safety: Red and orange reflector tape down arms and around wrists

* Reinforcing: 500 Denier Cordura™, textured nylon for improved slip control. Includes Butt pad (not shown) and patented Wraparound Knee pad providing double layer protection for the front and back of each lower leg. Pad extends up the front of the thighs and into the lower lap area. US Patent #4,438,019
* Valves: SiTech inlet/automatic exhaust with gaskets installed are standard. Three year warranty.
* Seals: Made in USA, Longlife Latex™ rubber neck and wrist seals are thicker and more durable (minimum thickness .026") yet thin and flexible enough to insure a comfortable fit.
* Footwear: Rubber diving drysuit boots with heavy duty soles are standard. Features include low profile toes that fit easily in fins, reinforcing for wear areas, fin keeper heels and easy flex ankles. Latex socks are a no charge option.
* Entry: Horizontal Front entry using a diving grade #8 brass tooth zipper.

I'm selling it for a guy who is now unable to dive. The suit alone was $1,500. Asking $1000 (OBO) + $10 shipping - Suit and dry gloves/rings : $750. Will send actual photos to anyone interested. Also willing to barter for a full face mask + cash.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi - I was just asked to lower the price of the entire setup to $900 OBO. He can't find the light undergarments or fleece boots but everything else is there. Thanks for looking.

Subscribing
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom