OT: Metro Manila auto body & paint (high quality)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know someone / have a recommendation for a high quality auto body & auto paint place? I've got some scuffs and small dents I'd like taken out and if it's necessary, I'd need a paint place that can handle triple-coats. I'm looking for some place that would be confident working on an Italian sportscar or Mercedes 600 series.

Eric,
I know a handful of shops that will be able to give you a good paint job. However I hope you do know that if you want a really good job in taking out the dents you would have to repaint the whole panel otherwise the color wouldn't match and would possibly bubble. It would also take sometime for them to have it done.

I will recommend to you Allen Isidro restoration works. They are located in quezon city.

Jai,
None of the dents I have broke through the paint, which is why I first want a good body shop to try to fix them. There's one (gotten tonight, yes, the other driver is alive) where he left paint but I don't think mine is damaged. If it came to it, I'd just repaint the whole thing (right, which would be sanding, etc), which is why I asked about a high quality paint shop as well.

Mike,
I have lack of brains :D Trust me, I wax eloquent on the ancestry of the drivers while on my way into and out of work each day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom