OTS slide clamp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimlikethefish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for the OTS universal slide clamp that doesn't cost $100+ ???

If not, anyone interested in 3D printing me one for a donation? They look like this...

gffm-guardian-full-face-mask-universal-slide-with-2-clamps.jpg

If you want to send me some measurements, I'll tack a crack at it... I'm guessing you would source the metal angle bracket? Or want all but the screw clamp portion as an ABS print?
Respectfully
James

Just the Abs portion would be fine. I could figure out the rest. I do not have one to take measurements. But I could take some off the piece it afixes to. Give me a day or so.

No worries.... If I understand it correctly, it will need to be basically a dovetail groove that can be tightened (to clamp in place, similar to a picattiny rail) with pilot holes for the screws for the metal angle bracket, and a slot for a screw clamp. Sound about right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom