Our new dive center t-shirt (2 versions for guys & girls)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milkathecow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Mallorca - Illetas - balearic islands spain
hi everyone,

just a little word to see what you guys & girls think about the new t-shirt in print for the season for the dive center.

pricing around 15-20€ (20-25$) with a good quality shirt, didn't move in 15 washes neither in seams nor in color.

We are working on a few designs but i wanted to mainly see what the feedback was from "international" divers.

boys, girls please tell me what you think about the look of the shirt.

don't tell me you would have seen the phone, location and the various "promotional" blabla on the shirt, all this has already been discussed internally.

Thanks for all the feedback :)

tshirt_homme.jpg

tshirt_femme.jpg

tomek, no, Nitrox, advanced nitrox, decompression procedures & Intro to Tech for the moment. trimix diver and GUE Tech 1 on the "diver" side.

i'll just make a couple of updates on the t-shirt as there are a few mistakes :)

I think they look great... I'd be up for one of the men's... will you ship internationally?

60 views and only 3 replies... come on... can't you tell me what you think about them ? like, dislike, color or style ? etc... thanks to tomek and el Orans for feedback :)
You could also create an alternative version...

Air, it's not just for tires, you know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom