Our World Underwater Chicago and TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octopusprime

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I could not find a thread for Our World Under Water 2017 yet. Anyone planning on attending? I go to the Chicago show every year but this is my first time going to the TX show. Looking forward to it.

DiveScheduler will be hosting a reception to any Dive Pro that owns or books for a dive boat! Best part is Free food and drinks. It will be an informal meet and greet. we would love the opportunity to show you how DiveScheduler can help you book more dives, increase repeat divers and grow your Dive Boat Revenue. Dive Scheduler If you sign up at the show DiveScheduler will cost the Dive Boat or Shop Nothing! yes that is right No Cost for the Dive Boat.

If you want to attend the reception contact me for a ticket.

DS-Facebook-Newsfeed-Images-multi-1.png

I could not find a thread for Our World Under Water 2017 yet. Anyone planning on attending? I go to the Chicago show every year but this is my first time going to the TX show. Looking forward to it.

DiveScheduler will be hosting a reception to any Dive Pro that owns or books for a dive boat! Best part is Free food and drinks. It will be an informal meet and greet. we would love the opportunity to show you how DiveScheduler can help you book more dives, increase repeat divers and grow your Dive Boat Revenue. Dive Scheduler If you sign up at the show DiveScheduler will cost the Dive Boat or Shop Nothing! yes that is right No Cost for the Dive Boat. If you want to attend the reception contact me for a ticket.

We are divers, not owners/bookers, but we attend the Chicago OWU every year and we are already looking forward to it!

I have always attended as a diver and there is so much to see there.

I look forward to talking to divers as well to get their input on their booking experiences what they like about their favorite boat and what can make the experience better.

Our world would not exist with out the divers.

Looking to go to the Chicago one, but it's a bit too far in advance for me to commit 100%. Also noticed online ticket sales went up recently, along with a schedule!

Going to the Chicago one.

I love Ron W. he is hilarious.

I see you are a dive master. Do you work on a boat or help teach classes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom