Our World Underwater Chicago and TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I suppose you call the folks to the south of you FIBS.

Actually I've upgraded. I teach at a shop just across the border in WI.

What is your favorite boat on Lake Michigan? I usually dive out of Hammond but looking to dive further north this summer.

I dont dive Michigan a lot, but usually on the Alma out of Milwaukee.

As for the FIBs I would not use that term as I work in IL. Or unless I was in Door County

Hey there all! We will be coming over to both shows and are really looking forward to meeting as many divers and Scubaboard members as we can. We will be in in booth 220 in Dallas & 410 in Chicago, drop by and say hello!

Hey there all! We will be coming over to both shows and are really looking forward to meeting as many divers and Scubaboard members as we can. We will be in in booth 220 in Dallas & 410 in Chicago, drop by and say hello!

Dive Tech we are having an reception with appetizers and open bar for dive boat opperators. You should stop by. It will be directly after the show at both locations.

I am speaking both days in Chicago and will also attend the NAUI events on Friday. Should be fun.

Cool what are you speaking on? Are you a destination, dive pro, photographer?

Back
Top Bottom