Outdoor Show, NEC, 2-4 April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
I have some free tickets to the Outdoor Show if anyone wants one?

They said they were going to send me 20 but only sent me 19, and I am giving two to Hoppy, so on a first come first served basis, PM me your snail mail address and I will send you some...

ON the condition that you all buy a £3000 holiday off me and reimburse me for the postage and envelope! Just kidding.

Hi Scuba Jim, I was looking into driving to the outdoor show with 3 of my friends from Plymouth, and would greatly appreciate any tickets that you could spare if you still have any left. My Address is:-

72 Craven Avenue
Plymouth
Devon
PL4 8SW

Tel - 07803 292 834
The_jarman@hotmail.com

If you could please reply to let me know if you have any spare, that would be grate.

Cheers, Matt Jarman

Scuba Jim:
I have some free tickets to the Outdoor Show if anyone wants one?

They said they were going to send me 20 but only sent me 19, and I am giving two to Hoppy, so on a first come first served basis, PM me your snail mail address and I will send you some...

ON the condition that you all buy a £3000 holiday off me and reimburse me for the postage and envelope! Just kidding.

Scuba Jim:
Hi Matt

Hi

I'm new to all of this. My name is Hugh Saunders and I run a Scout and Explorer Scout group in South Wales. Ages range from 10 to 16 and we are trying to get interested in as many activities as poss. We are going to visit the outdoor ex at NEC next Sunday (4 April) and noted you did have some free tkts. Would it be at all poss to spare 1 or 2 for us? We hope to have 4 Explorers, 2 Scouts and 3 leaders going so even 1 would help. If not thanks anyway and I hope we can become involved in Scuba (not me I'm terrified of water!) and use the scubs site.

Yours in Scouting
Hugh Saunders
47 Eastland Road
Neath
Wales
SA11 1HT.

Scuba Jim:
Dib Dib Dib Hugh

I think I have enough to cover all 9/10 of you...

Let me know how many you need.

Jim

Cheers Jim

I think 6 would be OK as some of the lads had already bought theirs.

Address again is
47 Eastland Road
Neath
Wales
SA111HT

Thanks very much again
Hugh

Scuba Jim:
Hi Hugh

Never mind, I stuck about 15 in!!!!!

regards
Jim

Thanks Jim

We used 8 and I distributed the rest to a group of Sea Scouts. Hope you don't mind. The show was brilliant! Too much to do and see, so next year we are hoping to go for 2 days and stay overnight.

Thanks again and happy diving.

Hugh Saunders
14th Neath Cimla Scouts

Hi Hugh

Ah, sea scouts, eh? I saw a horde of them scoffing sweets on the Dive magazine stand!

Glad you enjoyed the show...

Regards
Jim

Scuba Jim:
Hi Hugh

Never mind, I stuck about 15 in!!!!!

regards
Jim

Yeah Mine !!!!!!!!!!!!

What were you doing in the Arden bar then , without saying hello to me ? :11ztongue

Bet thats got ya confused ?

Back
Top Bottom