Outer Banks Snorkeling?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aric:
Ok, we went and checked out the shop that had the $275 class. First off it had a easy feel when you walk in, the guy who was talking to us about the class was very nice and calm (as apposed to the lady at the other shop who a in your face kindof person) The price includes the Student kit (textbook, workbook, submersible dive tables, logbook, certification card, decals, mask de-fog, NAUI dvd & audio CD's) use of all rental equipment (cylinders, BC, regulator system, weight & weight belt) during pool sessions and instructor fees.

The only other costs are the checkout dives which are $50 for local dives for 2 days (5 dives) and another $50 for gear rental for those days. So it looks like I might start my class sooner than I had thought.:D

forgot to add, tax is also included in the price

That's a great deal. You'll be very happy with the NAUI class. Sometimes it can be more of a challenge, but worth it in the long run.

Good luck with the class and when you're down in FL, mention it on the Conch Diver forum and we'll all come out and play!

OBXDIVEGUY:
Good luck with the class and when you're down in FL, mention it on the Conch Diver forum and we'll all come out and play!

We are holding off on our trip this month and are planning on going with the dive shop on one of their trips. The trip we are planning on going with them is probably in January or February to Crystal River and Devil's Den, FL. This shop also specializes in cave diving so that would be pretty cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom