Outta Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's great to hear. I personally love that whole group. They are a very family oriented outfit. Jeff did my daughters discovery dives last year. I dove with Wendy this year, and she was great. I dove with her husband Keller last year.

They are truely customer focused. They all love what they do and it shows!

Did you give any trip reports on the other dive operations or sites? I've been to Maui and Oahu, but I've never dove there.

I have a report writen for the whole trip that I'll place on my website in a few days. I'm waiting for what few pictures I was able to take, prior to my camera failure, to come back before I post it. Or I was anyway. I tried to scan my camera reciept last night (so I could send with the camera back to Ikelite) and my frinking scanner wouldn't work. So I may be up the creek and have to post it without pictures. Course I do have Jeff's video of our dives in Kona. :) But Jeff might not take kindly to my posting his video.

But for a brief summary, I dove with Ed Robinson's and Extended Horizons on Maui. I liked Ed's the best of those 2, but Extended Horizons almost as good and they dive Lanai every day. I'd dive with either of them again in a heartbeat.

On Oahu, I didn't use a dive op. I dove with a couple of guys from Rodale's board that live there. We did a couple dives on the north shore one evening/night and had a blast. For some reason I couldn't convince them to set my gear up nor carry it for me though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom