over fill a low pressure steel tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My burst disks are 5250's. That works great for 4k fills.
If you double them up, can you fill to 8k? :D

i think people might not like it if they looked at the spgs on my aluminum stages...
Besides any team member, who is looking at the SPG on your stages?

I for one have learned so much on these threads this week, I can hydro tanks myself in a bucket, I can seal off the burst disc port(so to never have a failure while down under"it is a DIR requirement right"). and most important all divers overfill there tanks for cave diving, wreck diving, and more bottom time. What in gods name could ever go wrong.

crazy euros. they'll all be exploding any minute now. THEN THEY'LL SEE!!!

Reactions: Jax
Too funny. This from some of the same crowd that would light their hair on fire if someone suggested tying their brass snapbolt on with a zip tie.

I'm sure all you guys like feeling uber cool by being bad azzes and flouting the "law" but who's going to step up to the plate and take the hit if someone hurts themselves trying to pump a secondhand tank with no burst disc to nearly twice its service pressure?? Just thinking of all the protectionist rhetoric surrounding deep air diving at al.

Foolishness - perhaps you guys should take this sort of crap to the opt in tech forum so you don't warp the general public with BS that violates the standard practices of every agency out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom