OWSI needed urgently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andaman boy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Johann, the owner of India Scuba Explorers, on Neil Island,and a vacancy has just opened up , as one of our Instructors cannot make it this season.

We need an Instructor starting October 2010, and the canidate will have to get a employment visa from an Indian Embassy in their respective country(We will send over to you a contract/invitation letter).

We know that this is extremely short notice, but circumstances dictate, that the decision be made quickly. The job description is as follows:

Guiding fun dives, Conducting PADI courses, manning the dive desk, handling logistics and usual dive team work.
Our day starts at bout 7:00a.m. and ends according to the schedule. Our work atmosphere is very relaxed, cozy, professional and safe above all else.

To see what the diving is like check our gallery www.indiascubaexplorers.com

Fingers Crossed,
Johann

Hi Johann ,
I send you my CV by your e-mails on your web site , but one of them send an error message . If you do not recieve my mails please contact me by saltuksueri@hotmail.com .
Greetings
Saltuk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom