Wanted Oxy hacker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. I know I can order it there I was just checking to see if someone had a copy they wanted to get rid of. I missed one yesterday on another site for either 7 or 12 bucks. Just my luck

I do own a copy, and looking through his latest revision I do think that the extra bit you'll pay by buying from him directly is worth the new content. I don't own the latest edition, but can see some things that look pretty worthwhile in his change summary.

I do own a copy, and looking through his latest revision I do think that the extra bit you'll pay by buying from him directly is worth the new content. I don't own the latest edition, but can see some things that look pretty worthwhile in his change summary.
Yes I agree. I've got the 3rd edition as well. I'm looking for the 4th edition. Looks like I will have to purchase new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom