Closed: Oxycheq Signature Mach V #30 Wing full setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BikerManiac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
  • Oxycheq Signature Mach V #30lbs Wing (Inflator was never used)
  • DiveRite aluminum Backplate or OxyCheq SS Travel Backplate ($50+)
  • DiveRite Deluxe Harness
  • Zeagle Thigh Pocket
  • Zeagle Shoulder Pads
  • 1 inch Crotch Strap
  • XS Scuba Weight Trim Pockets
  • XS Scuba Mesh Pocket (I use it for SMB and reel)
Asking $400 + S&H (Continental USA)
IMG_8915.jpeg
IMG_9056.jpeg
IMG_7335.jpeg
IMG_5696.jpeg
IMG_5109.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg
IMG_1017.jpeg
IMG_0088.jpeg

Still available? I'm interested with the OxyCheq SS plate and pad. So if I understand, this is a complete BP/W setup? How old and or what kind of usage on the wing? Does it have bungee type cords compressing it?

Thx.

Still available? I'm interested with the OxyCheq SS plate and pad. So if I understand, this is a complete BP/W setup? How old and or what kind of usage on the wing? Does it have bungee type cords compressing it?
Thx.

Just needs tank straps?
1) Yes, it's still available.
2) Yes, it's a complete setup.
3) I bought it a few years ago, don't remember exact date. I am the original owner. I dont dive as much as I wish. If I am lucky 2 trips a year. My last dive trip was on Dec of 2016, so the gear hasn't been used since then.
4) No bungee cords.
5) No.
Tank straps (cam straps/bands) are included. Picture below.
img_0088-jpeg.488681.jpg

Would you trade the wing for another wing?
I can't dive anymore. So I am trying to sell my diving gear.

OK, I'm interested. Any chance you can show me it set up with the SS travel plate? You say the inflator was never used, how so? Forgive my ignorance I'm just getting into trying to figure out BP/W. Isn't the inflator how you put air into the wing on every dive?

OK, I'm interested. Any chance you can show me it set up with the SS travel plate? You say the inflator was never used, how so? Forgive my ignorance I'm just getting into trying to figure out BP/W. Isn't the inflator how you put air into the wing on every dive?

I use an Atomic SS1 which is an Inflator/Octopus Combination. I swapped the stock inflator when I purchased the wing. So the stock/original inflator has never touched water.

Will post pictures with the SS backplate when I get a chance.

Here are the pictures with the SS Travel Plate and the original Inflator.

IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_6307.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_8045 2.JPG

Not ever having used a BP, are those wing nuts? They don't press into your back? Or is that what that pad in an earlier picture is for? I thought the tank strap(s) / cam band(s) threaded through the wing and the plate and that was what held it all together? So confused!! Are "sex" bolts needed/better than wing nuts? Thx, sorry to be a PITA!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom