Oxygen compatibility, materials and explosions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In fairness to all the posters on this, I’m going to go back and see if I can eliminate the oxygen stop. But hanging on a stop is the one thing I hate about diving

In fairness to all the posters on this, I’m going to go back and see if I can eliminate the oxygen stop. But hanging on a stop is the one thing I hate about diving
Not sure anyone came out that strongly against the stop, most of the concerns seem to be about the cavalier blending of the gases.

Not sure anyone came out that strongly against the stop, most of the concerns seem to be about the cavalier blending of the gases.
Pot stirring. He's stirring the pot.

I understand but it would also simplify my diving to using just air as I’ve never used oxygen other than to shorten decompression

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom