Pacific NW Invertebrates Algae Webinar Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

REEF HQ

Diving that Counts!
Reaction score
It's the Full Meal Deal! We're teaching all 63 Pacific Northwest REEF monitored invertebrates in a free, 4 part Fishinar course starting Tuesday Feb 5th. Join instructors Janna Nichols and Ellie Place as they dive into one of their favorite topics. These are live, interactive webinars. You do NOT need a webcam or microphone to participate. And you choose if you want to just sit back and watch, or take part in the interaction. No pressure - just lots of fun and learning. Come to as many or as few sessions as you like.

Our Fishinars are recorded and available to REEF members afterwards.
2019PNWinvertsFishinar.jpg

More details and registration links: www.REEF.org/fishinars

If you missed this Webinar, you owe it to yourself to become a REEF member so you can watch it and all their other Webinars. Great stuff!

I just wanted to thank you and ScubaBoard. I stumbled upon this forum and made me discover REEF and its fishinars. Awesome resource!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom