PacketSniffer - Richard Mork Passes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am saddened to hear about the loss of a great person. Condolences to his family and the diving community. Scubaboard will miss his posts.

I just heard of the news of Richard. What a great person whom will be truly missed! I had the pleasure of meeting and diving with Richard on one of my most memorable dives at Lake Tenkiller. He will always hold a wonderful place in my memory and will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing him. God bless his family. You guys are in my prayers!

Dawnskies has put together some photos of Richard Mork-Packetsniffer (or Pantysniffer as his name was corrupted over on Zen Diving). This is the link.

http://www.vimeo.com/1821696

Art

Thanks for the link. While I never managed to meet Richard in person myself, it is amazing the 2 degrees of separation in the dive community. I had met many of the people in the photos. Brings Richard's passing even more real, seeing how many people who I know who have been touched by Richard in life.

Its nice to see the love for a fellow diver and his family

Thanks for posting it here DD!! Thanks for the compliments on the video, he was a great dive buddy and friend! I figured everyone would enjoy it. The family has requested a copy once it is completed, which I am glad to do, the kids were especially touched and it means a lot to me that they told me that!

That is very fitting.

Chum decided to rename our Diver of the Year award in honor of Richard. It is now the Richard "Packetsniffer" Mork Diver of the Year award. I thought it was a nice gesture on behalf of his Houston dive club.

What a terrific way to honor Richard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom