padi dive table

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brand0n

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
just wonderin if anyone new of any online sources for dive tables for recreational no decompression diving, i could have bought one of my instructer but there 15$ but i thought i might be able to find one online to print. can anyone help me out ?

thanks

you may find one on the internet. however it is copyright violation.

Brand0n:
just wonderin if anyone new of any online sources for dive tables for recreational no decompression diving, i could have bought one of my instructer but there 15$ but i thought i might be able to find one online to print. can anyone help me out ?

thanks

One of your friends can scan it for you but as mentioned this is copyright infringment.

It also wont help you on your safety stop when you want to review your dive, or change your dive plan when you exceed your planned depth. You can take the original with you on your dive.

it boggles the mind
somone would soend hours of there time to look around and find one for less money
its 15 bucks..
support you LDS
if its too much to spend.. mabye SCUBA isnt a activity for you
what are ya gona do when your regs need servive?

Diesel298:
it boggles the mind
somone would soend hours of there time to look around and find one for less money
its 15 bucks..
support you LDS

ouch

The PADI table is also WATERPROOF!! You can even take it with you. Would you take your out-sourced copy and then laminate it?

I agree with all above, there is no better substitute than having the "real" table with you. Considering how much info is on it I find it hard to believe you could fabericate one and be worth your while.
I agree also that it is handy to have an online version for a quick check say you are planning a dive after work and your table is not handy. There was a site called diversresource.com that had tables on the site. They are not scans but they seem to contain the same information. This site has been down for several months so I have the tables on my personal site for my use. They can be found at:
http://www.unixsage.com/scuba/divetable/padi.html
I make no claims to their accracy but they seem to jive with my plastic tables.

You can also purchase the USN dive table at:
http://www.diveriteexpress.com/logowear/divetables.shtml
some people like to carry table C3302 with them because it has a deco schedule on the back incase you get in trouble.

Good Luck

Yes, you migh be right. But, everyone has a different situation you never know.
Other previous replies address your concerns. But, your reply is very offensive. I had better not use your LDS if they have the same attitude as yours.

I have seen many colleage kids who want to dive.... But they are poor to get in.
How do you think if they are your kid?

Diesel298:
it boggles the mind
its 15 bucks..
support you LDS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom