PADI Divemaster Application

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ranidolphin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently completed a PADI Divemaster course through my company. The course was completed at the end of October, which is roughly when my application was submitted. Now, my dive instructor said that it takes about 1 month for PADI to process the application, but it has now been over a month and I still have not heard anything. When I've logged into the PADI website, my current membership status is still at Rescue Diver level. Is there any way that I can find out the status of my application, and if they have my PADI Pro number? Can it take longer than a month for PADI to process divemaster applications?

Any help or advice would be awesome.

Cheers :)

I'd check with your instructor and see when he actually submitted the package. You could also call PADI USA 800 729 7234 or email pro at membersvcs@padi.com

This is the slow season, they should be pretty quick right now.

The non-professional PADI website does not show professional certifications.
Until you have a member number and access to the professional website, you can't check professional certifications.
Call PADI, 1-800-729-7243, choose 1 then 3, and talk to a human being.

If you're in Singapore, I'd contact the Asia Pacific office in Sydney, rather than the US one that people above have provided numbers for. Also, this is usually a busy time in the PADI offices as renewals are being processed. Maybe send an email to memdep@padi.com.au...

If I remember rightly, you'll get an email from PADI as soon as the cert is processed. The advice you have had so far sums it up, start with talking the instructor who submitted it and ask when they put the paperwork in and you'd like to chase up with PADI (using the details above)

It could be the case that the instructor has let it slip, these things do happen, give em a nudge and see what they say

The non-professional PADI website does not show professional certifications.
Until you have a member number and access to the professional website, you can't check professional certifications.
Call PADI, 1-800-729-7243, choose 1 then 3, and talk to a human being.

PADI | The Way the World Learns to Dive® PADI Pro Chek is a tool for anyone to verify the membership status of a PADI Professional Member.

PADI | The Way the World Learns to Dive® PADI Pro Chek is a tool for anyone to verify the membership status of a PADI Professional Member.
Yes, if you have their member number. If you haven't gotten your number yet, ProChek doesn't help.

ADDED: For clarity, the context here is important. The OP had looked up his PADI record to see if his DM credential had shown up. My post was meaning to say that no professional credentials show up on the PADI site when you are looking up personal recreational credentials. You need to use the ProChek to check DM credentials, but you need a member number to do that, which he did not have yet. The best alternative for personal pro credentials is to go to the Pro site (once you hae your member number and are registered) and use the My Account tab, scroll down, click on My Professional Member Ratings, although I find I have to do this with Chrome because Firefox only sees the first page.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom