PADI Divemaster Exam Study Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they're all only one test.....at a time!!!! (physics, physiology, and decompression left to take!)

Joe-Diver,

I will confirm for everyone that this study guide is quite effective. I pretty much used it to prepare for my written exams and passed them all the first try with my lowest score being 90% on one of them.

Thanks for taking the time to put it all together, your efforts are appreciated.

Cheers,

I highlighted and marked the answers in my book to each question in the knowledge reviews as I went. The knowledge reviews seemed to correspond to the questions in the back of the book that we need to know for our Divemaster. This made studying for the test (did all sections in one night) very easy, especially given that I had ripped out all the knowledge reviews and turned them in to my instructor after they were finished :)

I also utilized the Diving Knowledge Workbook. My instructor told me that if I reviewed my Divemaster Manual and could answer all the questions in the workbook (which made heavy use of Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving), I'd have no problems with the test.

He was right :)

You get that in your DM pack btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the study guide. It was very helpful. The Diving Knowledge Workbook is no longer included as part of the DM crewpack. I got it anyways and went through all of it. After writing the DM exam, I realized that the Diving Knowledge Workbook was a bit of an overkill, but it did thoroughly prepare me.

Mod PosT

This was a very useful summary of requirements for the previous PADI DM program, when originally posted in 2007. However, since the revision of that program in ~2010, some of the suggestions may not be particularly applicable, nor statements of requirements relevant. If one or more PADI Instructors would like to update this information that would be a welcome contribution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom