Padi Dm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:jump013:

Since my post I started the DM course. Got 83 on the Physics and 100% on the physiology. What a relief! I never took physics and it really had me worried. The book did a great job of explaining the principles and made it enjoyable.
It's the PADI course, by the way.

Congratulations! Just make sure to stay brushed-up on the information that might not come naturally to you. "Because" is never a good reason for anything. Make sure that you not only know the answer, but that you could explain it in layman's terms to the person asking you the question. I find that if I can explain something in simple terms to someone else who knows what's going on, I can be sure that I really understand it and that I get a B.S. check too.

-Frank

Lawman:
:jump013:

Since my post I started the DM course. Got 83 on the Physics and 100% on the physiology. What a relief! I never took physics and it really had me worried. The book did a great job of explaining the principles and made it enjoyable.
It's the PADI course, by the way.

Congrats Lawman!

Now do you want to explain to me how you got 83% on a 20 question exam? :)

gedunk:
Congrats Lawman!

Now do you want to explain to me how you got 83% on a 20 question exam? :)

hahaha. yeah, now that you mention it... 16,6 questions right! :bogey:

Anyway, congratulations! Hope you'll complete the open water skills with just as much ease. :wink:

Ramón.

get a copy of the padi diving knowledge workbook, this is the best way to get through the d.m. exams, and the i.e. exams for that matter. it clearly explains why you are correct or incorrect with your answers.

I never said I was STRONG in math! That's what my instructor said...83% Maybe he meant 85%?

Anyway, I'm up to the damn wheel now. It seems to be OK.
Perhaps a little bit easier to use than the tables. I'll keep working on it.

The course is interesting and tougher than I had expected. I think it should really be the Advanced Open Water course.

Summer is coming and I'm training for the 5000yard cement block carry, the Dead Diver Lift and Load and the 500 yd tow with minor surgery and CPR. Can a man who voted for Kennedy [ that's JOHN Kennedy] do these things?

I hope my instructor is really, really good at CPR!!

Lawman:
ISummer is coming and I'm training for the 5000yard cement block carry, the Dead Diver Lift and Load and the 500 yd tow with minor surgery and CPR. Can a man who voted for Kennedy [ that's JOHN Kennedy] do these things?

Sure you can! A gal that voted for him did it, and just passed her IE! (That would be me! :wink: )

I finally passed ALLLLLLLL of the written exams. None of them were easy. Not rocket science, but not easy.
The Wheel would be easier to teach than the tables for new divers. What I didn't like about it is as accurate as the person reading it...I used a magnifying glass and that helped.
After completing the last test my instructor told me to be at the pool in 3 hours for the first pool instruction. Two hours after that we did the equiptment exchange! Passed and didn't drown. Now comes the 1200 meter cement block, rescue breathing buddy tow.

Back
Top Bottom