padi exam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jclomi1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi
I just wanted to stop back and say I passed the test with a 94 and now can't wait to do the pool and for the open water dives I'm going to go to crystal river can't wait any advice for a beginner
Thanks jeffrey

Hey
The questions I got wrong were the ones you had to put in order 1- 6 I forget the exact question but one of the orders was wrong

Thanks
Jeffrey

Hey
The questions I got wrong were the ones you had to put in order 1- 6 I forget the exact question but one of the orders was wrong

Thanks
Jeffrey

Got that one wrong when I did my OWD. And now that I am an Instructor, I will still get it wrong (if I apply my own judgement) as I strongly disagree with the official answer.

Now I'm curious about those questions and the "proper order"

Seems like it should be pretty straightforward. Is it something like this?

Dive briefing and dive plan discussions on the way to the site

Put on your gear

Check your own gear, check your buddies gear

Turn on gas

Jump in the water

Descend the line

Go diving

Come back up

Remove gear and stow properly, switch tanks if applicable

Post dive debriefing

yes that one but the way they wrote was not really vague if you know what. I am saying oh and hey I was born in freeporrt long island

yes that one but the way they wrote was not really vague if you know what. I am saying oh and hey I was born in freeporrt long island

Really?

The questions were about suiting up and preparing to dive? I totally guessed, I haven't seen a scuba exam in over 20 years.

But it's not that much of a reach to assume a question about the order of things would be something along those lines...lol

You were born in Freeport LI?

Remember the Raceway? The only remaining track in Riverhead now...the season starts in a month or so.

Satyre I completely agree. :wink:

if it is the question about how to ascend or somethig and has:
Buddy breath, Cesa, Positive bouyant ascent, normal ascent, use octo (said a different way), and another type of ascent, I always have to remember the order before a test as I use logic and I am wrong every time.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom