PADI MSDT looking for employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soasdiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Height: 5’8 1.72 meters
Nationality: Canadian
Languages: English & Hebrew (fluent)
Dive related experience:
Padi MSTD/EFRI (984190) with deep, wreck, night, nitrox, boat, DUP, multilevel, S&R, video and navigation, DAN O2 provider. 60+ certifications and over 2000 dives.
Six months full time Aquasport Egypt, U-DIVE Eilat Israel 2007-2009
Experience with small and large groups, ages from 8 to 70.
Other useful skills:
Small boat handling
Experience in mooring procedures of a 80 ton boat
Running a dive deck for 32 divers/passengers
Experience in briefing and guiding certified divers
Small equipment repairs
Presentable, professional (follow Padi standards), always happy to entertain people and a true passion for teaching!

Do you have any engineering experience? We're looking for a diver/ engineer for the MV Star Dancer in Papua New Guinea. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,Suzanne

I need an instructor.. PADI OWSI with insurance in Florida for our co-op.. Scuba Lessons Inc
we charge 249 for open water classes to customers.. 39 to the shop for booking you, rest to you, but you have to supply gear and tanks and book pack and c card to student.. balance is yours.. We work all over Florida and I have a two students I could start you with next weekend if you can do it.. let me know. Call me at: 407-346-3441 It is not allot of money for now but as we grow we will raise prices. We are a co-op and we can do a few other tricks to make bank.. we have a boat that does trips for 45 two tank out of west palm and we only pay 5 each for tanks.. we charge 75 and 10 per tank and pocked 40 for each diver.. this is good add on for check out dive #4 or for refreshers.. we also have an online store Scuba Lessons Inc Digital Dive Shop so we get wholesale on all gear we need for our selves or our students. Call me if your interested.. I need 3 instructors with the volume of traffic I am getting now. Thanks, Tina O'Connell 407.346.3441

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom