Pair of 2 gas/nitrox wrist computers w/cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my Dive Rite Nitek Duo, and Zeagle N2ition. They are the exact same 2 gas nitrox computer (mfg by Seiko). I've been diving them both in gauge mode and using Ratio Deco so looking to simplify.
I have them in DSS boots w/bungee mounts. Both are in perfect working order. The Nitek Duo is my primary computer, so it has more scratches and such but it is purely cosmetic. User changeable batteries make these computers a snap to work on in the field. The screens are flawless, but the screen protectors have scratches which aren't visible underwater.
I am also including the USB download cable which makes it a snap to download and get pretty profile graphs and such. Fantastic computers.
The software can be downloaded off the internet, or I can provide a copy to the buyer. It's a little picky with newer machines so I run the software on an XP 32 bit machine. They have 64 bit software but it isn't as nice as the older software IMHO.

I'll sell them all as a set with the cable for $500

Paypal only shipping included to CONUS or buyer to pay shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG