Palau, Yap, Truk, Pohnpei in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys,

$700 might be about right for Guam - Chuuk and return, retail pricing. But I really suggest that you try harder on the Visit Micronesia pass - it really does exist, but I have heard that it is difficult to book and that the CO reservations agents try to avoid it because it is difficult.

The CO program that went away was the Circle Micronesia pass - I think that it was discontinued 2 or 3 years ago.

I know a travel agent who regularly uses the Visit Micronesia fare for guests that he sends to us. Am I allowed to post his contact information here?

Cheers,
Katrina

..... I know a travel agent who regularly uses the Visit Micronesia fare for guests that he sends to us. Am I allowed to post his contact information here?

Only if you want to send him business :eyebrow:

Seriously though, I'd be interested. I'm moving to Guam the end of the year and plan on taking advantage of that to dive as much of Micronesia as I can afford... the more I save on plane fare the more I can dive :)

Seriously though, I'd be interested. I'm moving to Guam the end of the year and plan on taking advantage of that to dive as much of Micronesia as I can afford... the more I save on plane fare the more I can dive :)

Bill glad to hear you are headed to Guam....Palau is a short distance away and I will be there for over two weeks at end of Feb into March.....it would be great to meet up with you!

Hi Bill,

The agent I was thinking of is Will McFarland at World of Diving in Southern California.

Here is his contact information:

Will McFarland [will @ worldofdiving . com]
World of Diving
www . worldofdiving . com
800-GO-DIVING (800-463-4846) ext. 206
310-322-8100 ext. 206
310-322-5111 fax

Happy Diving!

Come and see us if you get the chance,
Katrina

You can get a much better price. Please check out the travel section at MDA on Guam. They book divers from everywhere throughout Micronesia and have done this for years. One of the best kept secrets that shouldn't be kept. I use them al the time. Guam & Micronesia Pacific Scuba Diving.

Back
Top Bottom