Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ3 7.2 MP Digital Camera Black with Panasonic Housing & Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raptor718

New
Reaction score
I'mselling my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 along with the underwater housingfrom Panasonic Lumix DMW-MCTZ3. These are used and fully functioningcamera & housing set-up. The camera sold for about $250 new andthe housing is still about $400 new. The batteries are about $20-30each from panasonic. I'm selling this entire kit for about half of the replacement costs

Thiskit includes the following;
1-Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3
2-Panasonic Lmix DMW-MCTZ3 (Rated to 40 meters/130 feet) with weightbars & screw
3-One (1) Panasonic Battery CGA-S007A 13.7v 1000mAh Battery
4-Five (5) Radio Shack RS23-028A 3.7v 800mAh Batteries
5-Operating Manual
6-Cables
7-Belt Holder case

Thecamera has minor cosmetic scratches on the lens outer ring does not affect lens performance and small paint flaking on bottom corner as Itried to show in the pictures. This happened when I would put it into the underwater housing as there is no way to slide it in. Both operate flawlessly and I just did a water test on the housing beforeI listed it and re-greased the O-ring. The weights can be left off the camera for positive buoyancy (snorkeling) or the one or two weight bars can be added for scuba diving to create neutral or negative buoyancy.

I have used these for a couple of years and it takes great pictures.

TheHousing information;
Withthe Panasonic DMW-MCTZ3 waterproof case for the Panasonic LumixDMC-TZ2 & DMC-TZ3 Digital Cameras, you can use your digitalcamera to take underwater photos at depths of up to 130' (40m).It is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at thebeach, or on the ski slopes.
Adiffuser for the camera's flash is built onto the housing. This helpswhen using the camera's internal flash. For better resultsunderwater, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved externalstrobe like those made by Fantasea, Sea & Sea, Ikelite, Sunpak orSealife.
Thecamera has an underwater mode setting for available lightphotography.
ClearPolycarbonate Construction: Durable and resistant to corrosion;Clear view of the camera information and control functions
CameraFunctions: Housing accesses all camera functions
VersatileSize: Small enough to use for other sporting activities likeskiing or fishing
Economical:Pricedless than some other options in housings

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg
As you can see the camera still has a clear screen and everything still works even in the case.

Great Deal at $400. Plus Shipping and handling

I would like to sell it as a kit, but what are you offering?

Sorry.... I already bought the case somewhere else.

Thanks though!

QUOTE=raptor718;6642598]I would like to sell it as a kit, but what are you offering?[/QUOTE]

It is still available for the $400 plus shipping. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom