Closed Parts order #2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm going to be putting in one last order for the year, if you live in Canada or SEA I can ship parts no problem. To US only by surface. If anyone wants to stock up on anything please feel free to message me.

Take care all
Simon

It’s like I’m living in the nineteenth century. Will my parts come by rail or Pony Express?

I can get anything pretty much anywhere despite restrictions, question is always how long it'll take.

I have the parts to make up service kits for (that have been updated to S-wing poppet) for 156BA, G250, G250V, G260, ¥1000, ¥1200, ¥1500 and ¥1800 respectively.

Kits contain all O rings, flow vane C clip, OEM LP seat and OEM case pin and flow switch where required.

Have enough parts to make 2 complete overhaul update kits to convert 109 to 156BA or update/covert 2 G250.

Metal Orifice, spring, .141 curly foot lever, long crown X type balance chamber and S-wing poppet. All new stock OEM.

Not cheap, price on request.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom