Closed All Delivered

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I were you I'd keep it under wraps, get for others if you can but I don't advise you publicise it, if SP find out it's all over.

It's beer o'clock somewhere ...

Take care
Yeah, I do the 'get for others' thing, and it's a small [very small] circle of people.
Thanks.

Thus far I only have two people wanting something, not yet even covered cost of shipping, I need more orders...anyone?

SP have not yet changed prices this year but you know they will, question is just a case of when. It happens suddenly without, my dealer, once I've added something, will not change the price even if SP do. Thank you.

Happy to report, although setting up is more troublesome, my first air shipping to the US in almost 9 months went without a hitch.

Very good.
My order went through OK also, not all my order but most of it.
The supplier said he is running out of stock fast, and said "What's going on?".

Yep, been hearing the same, perhaps SP are doing away with there stellar history of supporting older models, I know they are now keeping stock levels low now even for current model parts. It's all bit of a concern to me.

Yep, been hearing the same, perhaps SP are doing away with there stellar history of supporting older models, I know they are now keeping stock levels now even for current model parts. It's all bit of a concern to me.
Oh...Then I am glad I bought parts for my Mk25 and s600 as well.
I can only hope you are wrong about older models, but you have a better 'finger on the pulse' then I.

As it stands today order is not big enough to even cover shipping to me. I'll leave this open for additions until Sunday 31st. If I cant get more orders I'll not go through with it. I'll keep you all updated.

Today's good news:

As at April 1st, America will be moved from zone 2 to Zone 4, shipping has almost doubled, but standard air non tracked still reasonable, as compared to USPS rates anyway.

5535F0FD-7994-4B51-AA5F-EA6299E4B28B.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom