Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm posting here as it's easier than individual messages to people.

For all those who have paid and are waiting for their orders I'm afraid there is nothing I can do about the slow shipping.

I'm very sorry for the delays. For those who paid for tracked or EMS I'm checking everyday almost hourly hoping for some movement. It seems randomly the odd one makes it to a plane. For those who paid just standard shipping of course I can't track those parcels.

Some of you know that I am holding onto your parcels as attempted post date was either around April 23rd so the post office would not accept them or your home country is not accepting shipments from Japan.

I will message you all individually when something changes.

Despite our post office accepting out going parcels up until April 23, they are not moving. I have one parcel shipped March 27th that has not even moved out of my city yet.

I'm hoping that shipping resumes in June but I imagine there is now a massive backlog.

I'm confident all parcels will eventually make it to their final destination, question is just when.

Rest assured, I've not forgotten anyone and am checking where I can. FWIW it's not helping me sleep at night. I never accept payment before I'm ready to ship but that policy is if no benefit to anyone in current circumstances.

All EMS packages were insured.

Once again, I am sorry for the, in some cases, huge delays but it's completely out of my hands.

If anyone wants me to get the parcels back (tracked/EMS only) in my hands message me and I'll organise their return to me although I think this will only slow things down assuming there is a "waiting line".

Be in touch.

Take care
Simon

Shipping is what it is right now, no sense in getting upset about it. Sleep well Simon!
+1. No worries at all, Simon. It's not like we can dive right now anyway. :)

People may not realize how much of postal and commercial shipments traveled via international passenger flights.

When they start flying again packages will be moving and we'll hopefully be diving again as well!

Stay safe in the meantime!

Hope the temp job is still working out for you Simon!

No worries at all!

For anyone who’s contemplating buying from Simon, he’s been completely upfront during everything and is checking in regularly. I would have no issues buying from him again.

I'll check again on Friday to see if suspension still stands. If not, for those who's parcels I've not yet shipped you'll get individual messages advising parcels on the way.

My purchase was in the Japanese post system almost as soon as it was ordered. I have the tracking info. I have come to expect that. I never had the slightest concern with any of my purchases from @buddhasummer as history is the best predictor of the future. I just got a personal notice that my purchase finally got cleared, found an airplane, and left Japan. Cool. This second stage reg will forever have solid memories. It is pink, but it just may become my everyday 'go-to' reg.

I put much faith in personal ethics, past history, honesty, and integrity. Simon has been all over my order every step of the way. Odd that he is the one doing the tracking and fretting.

Buying and selling on this fine board would be so much easier on all of us if (@The Chairman) Trader Ratings were still possible in this reincarnation of the software that keeps SB alive.

Oh well, progress. 'Moving Forward.'

My purchase was in the Japanese post system almost as soon as it was ordered. I have the tracking info. I have come to expect that. I never had the slightest concern with any of my purchases from @buddhasummer as history is the best predictor of the future. I just got a personal notice that my purchase finally got cleared, found an airplane, and left Japan. Cool. This second stage reg will forever have solid memories. It is pink, but it just may become my everyday 'go-to' reg.

I put much faith in personal ethics, past history, honesty, and integrity. Simon has been all over my order every step of the way. Odd that he is the one doing the tracking and fretting.

Buying and selling on this fine board would be so much easier on all of us if (@The Chairman) Trader Ratings were still possible in this reincarnation of the software that keeps SB alive.

Oh well, progress. 'Moving Forward.'

Thank you for the kind words and show of faith.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom