Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need swing poppet for the balanced regs if you have?

Also was wondering if you have OEM curly feet levers? I tried the ones that come from Japan and as soon as you spread them over the barrel they do not spring back to shape... Ugh

Bought and experienced exactly the same thing. Can provide both. Message to follow later today.

Bought and experienced exactly the same thing.

Me three. I had to figure out just how much to pre-squeeze them before installation so they recovered to the correct spread after installed.

Me three. I had to figure out just how much to pre-squeeze them before installation so they recovered to the correct spread after installed.

If you can master the technique they are a good alternative given they are less than a 1/4 the price (@2020) of an OEM lever.

Apologies for my grumpy post Sunday @12.07, indeed most people are being very patient, gracious and understanding. Still suspended by the way.

Good news, kind of, surface shipping and letters now going out to the US, hoping it's a good sign that parcels will be accepted shortly. Still checking, have not forgotten.

Take care
Simon

Back
Top Bottom