Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo! The tracking shows it waiting on customs in the US so I was pleasantly surprised when my doorbell rang with a package from Japan. Thanks again!

BTW, Kudos to whoever made @buddhasummer red.

My pink G250 arrived today! (prefaced by a personal note from buddhasummer) It is gorgeous!!

Now I have a real problem. Do I put it on a shelf and just look at it or make it my bungee'd "never dive without me" backup secondary?

>sigh<

View attachment 591187
Don't worry you are not alone...
After a few months, I am still debating this conundrum with the two G250V I got from Simon :) :)
They are too nice to be taken uw but it is "too criminal" not to wet them :) :)

Just got my stuff today. Thanks, Simon!

There's another pink one someone's been trying to sell over here if anyone's interested. "Looks" to be in great cosmetic condition. Feel free to message me, I could update and service it for you.

Don't worry you are not alone...
After a few months, I am still debating this conundrum with the two G250V I got from Simon :) :)
They are too nice to be taken uw but it is "too criminal" not to wet them :) :)

If you like I can get you two spare face plates, that way you can dive them without fear.

To those waiting on their recent ish Apeks or SP orders, everything was finally shipped to me yesterday. I should get it next week sometime. Getting it out is still going to be an issue, still, it's one step closer.

To those who recently ish ordered Apeks or SP parts, the package is awaiting customs clearance, should be in my hands tomorrow.

I'll check out going mail service on Friday again.

I'll be messaging you all personally once package is in my hands re amounts owing.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom