Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honestly, living here can be so frustrating, no one knows anything, I'm surprised how Japan even functions at all. Any deviation from the norm and things just fall apart. This virus has highlighted the ineptitude of the powers that be. So many things just make no sense, it's one big cluster "F". Morning rant over.

A new thought, if shipping suspension doesn't lift soon I'm thinking about maybe shipping all US orders in one box via Fed-Ex to someone in the US who can then re distribute via USPS. Also I'd need a guide to domestic US shipping prices just to make sure this option won't bankrupt me.

Of course I'd need someone willing to do that for me state side. If we go down this route I'll not ask for any further payment, any additional costs I'll cover.

Sorry this possible solution is of no help to Australia or Greece.

@couv
@lexvil

If you'd be prepared to do this should it happen please feel free to message me.

Take care
Simon

Most shipping with in the US in a padded envelope <1lb via Priority Mail is about $7.50 USD. You can preprint the postage shipping labels online using Stamps.com, USPS.com, or PrirateShip.com.

My brother in law lives in Tokyo, and is always buying stuff on Ebay and sending it to my house. Since he can't visit this year I boxed up about 5kg's of stuff and mailed it USPS to Tokyo last week at the cost of $86.

@buddhasummer here is a screen snap from stamps.com for the flat rate shipping here.

BE0D72C7-178C-4C03-85E3-3E393BF8C041.jpeg

How many separate orders do you have here in the states? I would be willing to help you out. Would all the orders be able to fit into the flat rate envelopes? Or do some need a box?

Hey Simon (@buddhasummer),

Speaking for myself, I'm fine waiting a bit longer for my order,. No need to go to any additional expense.

I did see that United announced flights resuming to China starting July 8th, so maybe Japan flights will be resuming soon as well and give these packages something to travel on.

United to resume China flights on July 8

Larry

@buddhasummer sorry I didn't express that I'm OK with waiting. Me trying to help wasn't looking to rush anything or have you spend more money. I'm also cool with paying more for shipping if needed

A new thought, if shipping suspension doesn't lift soon I'm thinking about maybe shipping all US orders in one box via Fed-Ex to someone in the US who can then re distribute via USPS. Also I'd need a guide to domestic US shipping prices just to make sure this option won't bankrupt me.

Of course I'd need someone willing to do that for me state side. If we go down this route I'll not ask for any further payment, any additional costs I'll cover.

Sorry this possible solution is of no help to Australia or Greece.

@couv
@lexvil

If you'd be prepared to do this should it happen please feel free to message me.

Take care
Simon
If you go this route, I will gladly pay any additional shipping, so you are not any more money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom