• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Passport to re-enter US

Discussion in 'Lake Effect Divers' started by Derek S, Apr 5, 2005.

1. O2BBubbleFree

O2BBubbleFree Solo Diver

Well said!

Actually our government wanted the chips, so convinced the UN to mandate them, so that we could say we are following the UN mandate. Politics is a weird world.

Sure there is a system. Or 'systems.' We like systems, so much so that we have several, when one would do. :wink:

2. O2BBubbleFree

O2BBubbleFree Solo Diver

I think a Mormon forum would be against the TOS...

3. MoonWrasse

MoonWrasse Loggerhead Turtle

No need for you to do that :wink:

No, I don't feel like you're attacking us, however you might consider reducing your salt intake :wink:

4. NetPro

NetPro Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Derek - nice job on getting some action in the Lake Effect Divers forum.

The easy fix for this problem is to sink 5 or 6 ships off Rochester and create a new National Lake Ontario SCUBA park. Then we add a few more Nuclear Power Stations to get the water temp up and I won't have to go out of the country to dive.

We get TAVI to set up a nice little charter operation and teach us all about penetrating wrecks and tri-mix.

This would also get the Canadians to come down on our new "Fast Ferry" and then they will be the only ones needing passports. :10:

Actually I'm surprised it has taken this long.

Jeff

5. triton94949

triton94949 Manta Ray

A truly visionary person could even warm up the entire US coast thusly. Then I could even wear my 3mm suit for scuba there. :)

6. diverbrian

diverbrian Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Geez,

Do you guys know about all of the small nuclear plants in Ballston Spa/ Saratoga Springs area? You could really heat things up with all of the power generated up there.

I wish that I could join you guys on learning tri-mix. I need to do the dives for my normoxic course and that will be good for 200 ft. :) My instructor wants me to go down to Florida to take cave when I get a chance, but that isn't required for this course.

7. KOMPRESSOR

KOMPRESSOR Regular of the Pub

Thanks, I forgot that one! One of the things that surprised me during my stay - your worry about salt intake. -What you should be worried about is your sugar intake! :wink:

8. MoonWrasse

Funny you should mention that - it happens to be one of my New Years pledges for this year :)

9. KOMPRESSOR

KOMPRESSOR Regular of the Pub

Great news for you! Stay off the donuts and have your coffee black :crafty:

10. MoonWrasse

I don't eat donuts, and coffee is out of the question. After Scuba, I'm destined for monkhood :wink: